.

.

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Thursday evening

So this evening I did do a bit of clearing up. The rats have been put away in their basket. The larger fragments of porcelain have been gathered and gently disposed of. The coffee cup did not in fact take a dive off the ladder.
Though that was a near thing. The ladder is quite a rickety affair, and the ground in that (or indeed any) part of the yard is not terribly level. When I knelt down to take the first photo, zip, up went the cat to take her usual place at the top. The cup teetered and nearly took fate into it's own hands but I was able to rescue it. Perhaps that sort of accident was part of the plan. Put myself into a position of having to act spontaneously, and we'll see if in my gut I'd really rather it fell. No, I wouldn't. By the weekend maybe it will be allowed back in the kitchen.

No comments: