.

.

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

The Debutante

Much to the surprise to myself and the Card Player, Mia came out from her cave on Saturday. She came out for a stretch, some petting, and quite a lot of meowing. Apparently she is a talker. After six weeks of silence, who'd have guessed?
Then Sienne came around, so Mia retreated.
Over the weekend, several more forays were conducted. She finds JP quite attractive, and allows him to pick her up. Can't say she looks terribly happy during those cuddles, but she's not running to hide all the time.
This morning it was just me at breakfast, and she came out to see me. A bit of petting, a belly rub. So I'm acceptable company too. Sienne was watching from the top of the couch, but didn't growl very loudly. Seems to be resigning herself to a companion.
Who knows, maybe they're best friends when I'm away at work.

No comments: