7 signs I’m no longer in college (idea nicked from Niamh, whose list last week made me laugh, and think oh yes, that's exactly how it was):
1. I no longer eat any sort of noodle & cream of whatever soup-based casserole whatsoever.
2. I don’t walk lopsided from the gigantic books in my bag.
3. Papers get written more than one day before the deadline.
4. I keep my back to the blackboard in class.
5. I know what I’m talking about. Really, this time.
6. No calculating my bank balance to the penny before buying a cup of coffee.
7. I’ve discovered that knowing where information can be found is often more important than knowing the information (as long as you do in fact go find it before needing to know it is critical)..