.

.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Passing a blog milestone

Ta dut Ta DA
!!!!!!
Here it is!
Post number 262!!!
.
Yes, post 262. It only happens once; you've got to celebrate when it does.
I guess most people celebrate post # 100.
Well that one blew right by, and I had other bogging plans that day, so whatever.
Then 200 came and went unnoticed. I was up to 213 or something before thinking, hey!
But why should either of those "milestones" be of more interest than this one?
After all, any particular post number comes up exactly once.
.
And here it is.
.

9 comments:

Ronda Laveen said...

Congrats! What happend to Kisha?

NanU said...

An illness. She was my parents' traveling cat, sorely missed by all.

Niamh B said...

What a great 262nd post! Probably the best that I'm aware of, looking forward to number 376 already!

Bagman and Butler said...

I think we should all celebrate this number...or maybe a series...131, 262, 393...hmm...my math fails me now.

steven said...

nanu - sad for kisha - look at those eyes.
oh and nanu, every post - a celebration!!! steven

Reya Mellicker said...

I salute you and your blog milestone. I agree that round numbers, while appealing in a certain sense, are arbitrary. So well done you for celebrating this one.

So sad about Kisha! She was very photogenic, as are all your cats. Fly high, Kisha, fly high.

Tabor said...

Never though of it quite that way...

Dan Eastwood said...

262 is a very good number! :-)

It's also my area-code.

Argent said...

Happy 262! I haven't checked my count yet, I may missed my 94th one by now, drat! Kisha is gorgeous!