.

.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

pics of Puy de Dome



Here are more of my adventures with the new toy. It's pretty much like the old toy only a lot lighter, which is great for a nice long hike. It's about time I got out and about this summer (hikingwise, that is - it's been so rainy and I've been playing cards so often on Saturdays, that not much walking has been happening).

So I went up to my usual place, looking for blueberries. It's early in the season for them, if the season were normal this year. But in fact it's too late. It was such a warm spring they all got going early, and then in my usual patch they graze sheep occassionally and sheep love to eat whole blueberry plants. I discovered there were a few left. Just enough to tease.

1 comment:

shabby girl said...

Looks like a great place to hike, and take pictures!
Our newest camera is actually heavier :(