.

.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Little Change

Should this blog have more photos?
Yes!!!!!
Should I be able to blog from home?
Yes!!!!!
So I'm gonna do it, I'm going digital. As soon as I get back home this weekend I'm cruising the online sales.
To help finance this new gadget habit, in the next few days you'll notice a small change to the look of the blog. I apologise for that. Initially I was dead against advertising on the blog; mostly by analogy to the ads that my so-very-ex boyfriend added to all his emails (he's my honey and he's trying to sell me crap as if I were some stranger???). But this isn't email, and I've found that the other blogs that I visit, if they have a discreet column of ads on one edge, I don't really care. Anyway, if it doesn't work out, I'll cancel them. Let me know if it bugs you!

No comments: