.

.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Coming soon!

Yeah, I know, I've made Coming Soon!!! announcements before that never happened. Earlier this month there was going to be advertising on the page: I am actually quite pleased at being saved from my bad idea by the impossibility of following through with that. Google needs access that my host is not willing to give up, and I do agree, the hospital computing system needs more safeguarding that a purely personal computer. I may have a computer of my own by the end of the year, and we'll see then if I add ads, but I doubt it. (no, the computer is not 'coming soon')
The new Coming Soon !!! to announce really is going to happen. I've already set the wheels in motion. I'm just waiting for delivery. Honest. Marie can tell you what a trial this has been. Trust me: I'm getting a digital camera.
I know, too, it's pointless to tell you that this or that is coming soon to a blog near you. You'll see it when it gets here. Who cares if it's going to get here in two weeks? Here-and-now, girl, here-and-now!
But I'm just so excited! I need to share. And that's what blogging is about, isn't it?

No comments: