.

.

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Maybe tomorrow

*sigh*
yes, I know, spring is in the air, and all I'm posting is boring, work-related gunk.
I'd love to get out there in it. The sun is up now when I have breakfast. I'm wondering what happened to all my pairs of sunglasses. My jacket is too cold for the morning, but my coat is too warm for the evening. And the lawn.
When will I ever get to the lawn?
I mowed about a third of it last Wednesday evening, and since then it's been waiting. And growing. Growing really fast. My mower will be useless against it if the grass gets too long - the stalks just fold down and go under the blades. Perhaps I'll get out there tomorrow, if I can get out of here early.
I'll get out there, and mow the lawn, and turn over bits of the veg patch, get some seeds in there, maybe the potatos & garlic that have been hanging out in the basement so long. And the camellia. Get it out of the kitchen and into the dirt. It is not happy in the kitchen; it is losing its leaves.
What of the weekend, you say?
The weekend is taken up with the mixed pairs x4, in Issoire. I'll have just time Saturday morning to go down to the store for catfood and milk and something to grill for lunch, before it's time to grill something up for lunch and head off to play cards. Then Sunday it's an all-day thing. We'll be home by late afternoon, but knackered.
.

No comments: