.

.

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Stuff along the way

I didn't mention all the things we found on our stroll the other day.
I think I did mention the sunflowers, but you can't have too many pictures of sunflowers.
A couple of the small ones lost in the cornfields, if they were older and more mature in their seeds, I ripped their heads off & put said heads in my sack. (Yes, we gobbled down the cookies in order to have an empty baggie for this. I would never have eaten so many cookies before lunch if I hadn't had a pressing need for their baggie. Honest!) Then at home I scattered the seeds around the perimeter of the yard. Will see what grows next year.
Then there was this rather enigmatic cross. You see stuff like this all over the place to commemorate somebody, but the symbols carved are usually more clearly associated with a particular saint. Pincers and hammer? Even M couldn't figure that one out.
But the real event of the day...
Tadat tada...
Photos by M Jean.

No comments: