.

.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

ABC Wednesday: M

Is it M this week?

Yes, already. Interrupting my little tour of Deauville is a short detour to the Monster rhubarb. Last week.
This morning.
The Mother Ship has doubled in volume in just a week. (I don't know why Blogger turns photos sideways, because you can appreciate the difference more with the two shots in the same orientation, but such are the mysteries of blogger.) I hear that the Mother Ship's spinoff is doing quite well, and is up from a torn-off chunk of root in late March to somewhat larger than a dinnerplate yesterday.
To join ABC Wednesday, click here!
.

8 comments:

steven said...

this critter's probably following you to deauville. look in the compartment behind you for tendrils. steven

Roger Owen Green said...

my goodness, it's grown

btw, the only way I've gotten blogger pics side-by-side is to get them small enough. the orientation thing I had to finagle BEFORE I got into Blogger. can be a pain.

ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Bagman and Butler said...

I still think you have a fantastic science fiction plot starting here. I am getting more and more paranoid about giant rhubarb!

NanU said...

You just wait for the pictures in August, Mark!
And the spiders - it has a whole colony of spiders of its very own.

Chubskulit Rose said...

What a great choice for letter M!

My Letter M, hope you can come and see. Have a nice day!

VEG said...

It's like "Day of the Triffids"! You know, only with rhubarb...

J.Rylie.C said...

Beautiful M entry!

Will you lease come and see my Letter M? Thank you!

Dave King said...

I, too, could become paranoid about it!!